- 8 oz Porridge Oats
- 2 oz flaked almonds
- 2 oz mixed nuts ( Pecan, Walnuts, Hazelnuts etc)
- 2 oz pumpkin seeds
- 2 oz sunflower seeds
- 5 oz dried fruit
- 1 oz dessicated coconut
- 5 oz dried fruits ( sultanas, cranberries, mixed peel)
- 3 oz honey
- 60 ml sunflower oil
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees celsius.
- In a saucepan or microwave heat the oil and honey together until warm
- Put all the ingredients except for the dried fruit and coconut in a bowl and mix in the heated mixture
- Arrange on baking tray and bake in oven for 30 minutes until golden brown and toasted.
- Stir regularly during baking to allow even cooking.
- Once cooled add in dried fruit and desiccated coconut.
- Store in an airtight container – Delicious served with fresh fruit salad and natural yogurt.