Recipe: Serves 4
- 500 ml milk
- 6 eggs
- 1 /2 each of red , yellow and green pepper diced
- 1 sliced courgette
- 1 sliced white onion
- 6 rashers
- 1 potato peeled and thinly sliced
- 100g grated cheddar
- Preheat your oven to 175 degrees and grease an 8 inch ceramic dish
- Start by heating some oil in a frying pan and over a low heat fry off your onions, veg and rashers.
- Next,beat your eggs and milk together and season.
- Then start layering your ingredients into the dish starting with the beaten egg followed by the veg , potatoes and cheddar cheese.
- Continue to layer up and finish with a layer of cheddar cheese.
- Pop into your preheated oven for 25minutes until the egg is fully cooked through and the cheese is nicely melted.
- Leave to rest for 5 minutes out of the oven and serve with some side salad.
Note: Ingredients can be substituted with whatever you have in the fridge or that take your fancy