- 1 red pepper diced
- 1 yellow pepper diced
- 1 red onion diced
- 1 tsp of garam masala
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 450 g beef mince
- 1 beef stock cube
- 1 tin kidney beans
- 250 g tomato passata
- Heat your olive oil over a medium heat and dice up your onion and peppers.
- Add to pot and saute for 10minutes until softened.
- Next add all your spices and tomato puree and allow the flavours come through.
- Add your beef mince to the pot and allow cook along with the beef stock cube, season also at this stage.
- Next, add your tomato passata and kidney beans and allow simmer over a low heat for 15minutes and ensure the meat is cooked fully through.
- This can be served with rice or as a mexican themed dinner – wraps, guacamole, sour cream and cheddar cheese.