Recipe – Makes approx 25 power balls
- 100 g dates
- 100 g pecan nuts
- 50 g porridge oats
- 50 g pumpkin seeds
- zest and juice of one orange
- 2 tbsp meridian peanut butter
- 4 tbsp cacao nibs
- Soak your dates in hot boiling water before weighing out all other ingredients – I find this helps them to break up easier in the food processor.
- Weigh out remaining ingredients and everything into your food processor.
- Whizz until ingredients are broken down and the mix is well combined , sticky and ready for rolling.
- Roll into individual balls and then roll in desiccated coconut.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week or these are also suitable for freezing. Enjoy!